Renew Your Dues!
Dues should be received by February 15 to continue membership.
|Here at YBAA, we are continuing to work to provide you and your company value member benefits so we have provided you an easy option to complete your renewal process online. Be sure to renew your dues today to continue to take advantage of YBAA’s exceptional member benefits|
Here are some highlights of our continued accomplishments throughout this past year that you will receive as a member:
- YBAA MLS - In partnership with YATCO, the Yacht Brokers Association of America is proud to provide the YBAA MLS, an association owned and controlled MLS service dedicated exclusively to YBAA members. The YBAA MLS will provide a mechanism for YBAA members to take back control of their data and future online.
- YBAAe-News - Enhanced monthly communications for YBAA members regarding upcoming activities within their association as well as relevant news articles from maritime professionals.
- e-Seminars- An educational resource offered by YBAA at least once each month that facilitates the sharing of knowledge between Yacht Sales Professionals on valuable topics and at the same time provides CPYB recertification credits.
- Member Benefits - Tangible membership benefit programs such as BoatUS (on-water towing services) and Gill (provides corporate member brokers with access to high-quality apparel at trade pricing.)
- YBAA Universities - Annual full-day regional events held in New England and Annapolis that are high value/low cost educational events for YBAA members that also provide valuable CPYB recertification credits to attendees.
- Industry Alliances - Active participation in the NMMA’s Discover/Grow Boating initiative as a Stake Holder and as a member of the Recreational Boating Leadership Council. Co-host in the American Boating Congress, the recreational marine industry’s legislative and advocacy event. Maintaining a cooperative alliance with the six other North American regional yacht broker associations through the work of the CPYB Certification Advisory Council (CAC)
Dues should be received by February 15th to continue the benefits of your membership. If you have any questions or would like another copy of your dues invoice, please contact Courtney Truelove at firstname.lastname@example.org.